Hello my friend, if you’re a DJ and you’ve been searching for an honest review on Jammtext, you have come to the right place.
I’ve been using Jammtext for my private gigs for over 6 months now. At first I thought it was going to be a system that would hog down my current Serato DJ setup. The cool thing, is that it actually didn’t hog much system resources. I use an HDMI out cable to a projector that I have next to my turntables, you can also plug into any of the venue’s TVs. Since I do a lot of weddings and night scene venues around Temecula, CA, it has worked for both Weddings and for Night Life parties.
- If you’re rocking a wedding, you deserve to have Jammtext as it allows you to have folks at the party text their event images to a private Jammtext phone number provided by the service.
- People can text their song requests all night that you’re showing off the screen and they no longer nag you to come up to play their song. I just point the screen to text their request in.
- For weddings, you can gather all the event images text by the folks hashtagging on Instagram / twitter, or to the phone number and download them, and email them to the Bride and Groom
- You can broadcast a hashtag on the screen all night so you’re advertising for the event that day
- My favorite one of all of these, you’re gathering phone numbers / social media accounts to be able to communicate and market to the guests for future events!
1) You have to play with new software that you may actually enjoy. 🙂
Final Tip: This Tool has helped me closed more weddings because no other DJ is currently using it in my area. Stand above the crowd!